- Chicken – 1 kg
- Ginger – 1 medium.
- Garlic-6 to 7 nos
- Onion – 4 nos
- Tomatoes – 2 nos
- Curd – 2 tbsp
- Coriander leaves – small hand full
- Mint leaves – small hand full
- Red chilly powder-1 ½ tbsp.
- Kashmiri red chilli
- Garam masala -1 tbsp
- Coriander powder-1 ½ tbsp.
- Turmeric powder – ½ tbsp.
- Salt – to taste
- Oil for cooking.
- First we have to crush ginger and garlic ,set a side.
- Then we have to cut and clean the chicken pieces, set a side
- Take a large bowl add cleaned chicken pieces, salt ,crush ginger garlic paste, red chilli
powder, garam masala, coriander powder, turmeric powder, curd and coriander leaves then
mix well and marinate for 1 hrs .
- Heat oil in a pan add chopped onion and saute well.
- Again we have to add chopped tomato ,saute well till the tomates are become soften.
- Add marinated chicken pieces ,mint leaves and coriander leaf ,saute and cover and cook for
10 to 15 minutes.
- Finally we have to add kasmiri red chilli and mix well.
- Ones the chicken is well cooked remove from fire and set a side.
- Serve and enjoy the taste of chicken curry with chapathi and rice.
Leave a Reply