- Coconut pieces – 4 or 5 nos
- Dry red chilli -4 nos
- Ginger – 1 medium
- Tamarind – small pinch
- Garlic – 5 or 6 nos
- Shallots – 4 or 5 nos
- Salt – to taste
- First we have to heat coconut pieces into the fire and set a side
- Again we have to heat dry red chilli and wash and clean set a side.
- Then we have to crush the roasted coconut pieces and set aside.
- Grind the roasted dry red chilli and salt into fine paste.
- Again we add crush coconut and ginger into fine paste.
- Add small piece of tamarind , garlic and curry leaves grind it well
- Then transfer into a bowl and set aside.
- Serve and enjoy the taste of dry roast coconut chutney recipe with meals.