- Fish – 1kg
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Garlic – 7 or 8 nos
- Curry leaves – 2 or 3 sprigs
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
- Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp
- Pepper seed – 2tsp
- Fennel seed – 1 tsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- Oil – 5 to 6 tbsp
- Firstly, we have to grind ginger, garlic, pepper seed, fennel seed, and curry leaves into a fine paste.
- Then add coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, and salt.
- Add a little water and grind the whole ingredients, then set them aside.
- Take a banana leaf or plates.
- Now add the cleaned fish pieces.
- Apply the masala paste to the fish pieces one by one.
- Then marinated the fish pieces for half an hour.
- Take a frying pan and heat some oil in it.
- Once the oil is hot, add the fish pieces and curry leaves.
- Fry them on both sides until they turn crispy and golden brown.
- Drain the excess oil from the fish and set it aside.
- Serve the tasty fish fry with meals.
Leave a Reply