- Rice – 1 cup
- Jaggery – 1/2 cup
- Grated coconut – 1 cup
- Cardamom – 3 or 4 nos
- Take a bowl, add rice, and water.
- Wash them properly, drain and set aside.
- Then dry the drained rice and keep it aside.
- Heat a pan and add dried rice.
- Sauté and roasted them well.
- Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Crush the cardamom into a fine powder and set aside.
- The roasted rice should then be grinded into a fine powder and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add grinded roasted rice powder and grated coconut.
- Then add crushed cardamom and grated jaggery.
- Mix them well with neat hands.
- Serve the tasty and avalose podi with tea or coffee.