- Wheat flour-1/2 cup
- jaggery -1/2 cup
- cardamom-4 or 5 nos
- grated coconut-1/2 cup
- sesame seed-1 tbsp
- salt-to taste
- oil-for frying
- Heat water in a heavy bottom pan and add jaggery and mix well, allow the jaggery to melt
- Once the jaggery melts completely drain and set this jaggery water aside.
- Then we crush the cardamom into fine powder and keep a side.
- Take a large bowl add wheat flour ,grated coconut ,cardamom, sesame seed and salt mix well
- Then we add jaggery water mix well using more jaggery water as needed to make a batter of
thick pouring consistency
- Grease the paniyaram pan with oil ,when the oil turns hot pour batter .
- When the one side turn brown colour flip them with a spoon
- Cook until the other side turns golden brown .
- Ones done remove and place them in a serving plate.
- Turn off the flame , serve and enjoy the wheat flour paniyaram with tea or coffee