- Peanut -1 cup
- Jaggery-1 cup
- Water-1 or 2 cup
- Coconut oil -1 tbsp
- Heat a pan in medium heat, add peanut until roasted and light golden brown. and keep it a
side and allow to cool.
- Then rub it constantly with palms to remove the skin,and set a side
- Heat a pan add jaggery and water once it is melted completely strain it to remove the
- Then heat the strained jaggery over medium low heat add 1 tbsp of coconut oil and mix well
- Again we add peanut and toss well until the peanuts are well coated with jaggery and
remove from heat
- And spread it over a banana leaf and roll it evenly using a thick cutter .and let it cool.
- After cooling cut it into desired shape ,and store it in an airtight container.
- And enjoy the taste of kerala sweet..