- Banana- 4 or 5 nos
- Cashew nut -3 tbsp
- Raisins -2 or 3 tsp
- Grated coconut – ½ cup
- Sugar – 1 or 2 tbsp
- Maida flour -1/2 cup
- Turmeric -1/2 tsp
- Salt to taste
- Ghee -2 or 3 tbsp
- Take apan, add ghee. Fry the cashews and raisins and keep aside. In the same
pan, add the grated coconut and sugar and saute until lightly browned
- Add this to the roasted cashews and raisins and mix well. Keep it aside.
- Mix together maida, turmeric and salt add water and using a spoon mix thoroughly
to form a thick batter.
- Peel the banana and slit in the middle take a portion of the coconut filling then
gently fill coconut filling in to the slit,push the stuff inside the banana as much as
- Then just cover the slit with maida batter
- Heat oil in a pan place the banana in to it.the slit should be down side.
- After few minutes turn all sides and fry till banana becomes golden colour
- Turn off the flame and serve the ethapazham nirachathe with tea or coffee
Enjoy the taste