- Green gram – 2 cup
- Maida flour – 1 ½ cup
- Grated jaggery – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1 or 2 tsp
- Cardamom – 3 or 4 nos
- Cumin seed – 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder – 1 /2 tsp
- Salt – 1tsp
- Oil – 1 ltr
- Firstly, we have to wash the green gram and set aside.
- Heat water in a pan add green gram and salt , cook them well .
- Drain the excess water and set aside.
- Now we have to crush some cardamom and keep aside.
- In a bowl add green gram ,cardamom powder and grated jaggery ,combine them well.
- Now we have to prepare the batter for dipping green gram balls (sukhiyan mix). Take a bowl add
small amount of water ,a pinch of turmeric powder, cumin seed ,sugar and maida flour .mix them
well to make a thick batter.
- Then make some small size balls with green gram mixture and set aside.
- Heat oil in a pan ,dip each and every balls in to the maida mix batter and deep fry till they become
light golden brown.
- Drain and keep a side.
- Serve the tasty sukhiyan with hot tea and enjoy the tasty bites.