Green Grams : 1 cup
Jaggery : 1/2 cup
All Purpose flour : 2 cups
Turmeric powder-1 pinch
Cardamom powder : 1/4 tsp
Salt a pinch
Oil for frying
1. Soak the greengram for 2-3 hrs and Cook green gram with enough water, drain
well and set aside. Make sure that the green gram should not be overcooked.
2. In a pan add boiled green gram , jiggery and cardamom powder ,mix them well
3. In a mixing bowl, add rice flour, turmeric powder and little water to create a smooth
slightly thick batter.
4. Heat a pan with oil, dip the green gram round shaped filling into the rice flour batter
and carefully place them in the pan.
5. After 6 or 7 minutes flip it over the other side and cook for few minutes until it is
evenly crisped on all sides. Serve the Sugiyan along with the tea.