- Grated coconut – 2 cup
- Milk – 1 cup
- Sugar – 1/2 cup
- Cardamom – 4 or 5 nos
- Firstly we have to crush cardamom and set aside.
- Heat a pan add grated coconut and saute well and partially roasted(desiccated coconut) and set aside.
- Again , we use same pan and add milk for boiling .
- Then add granuled sugar ,stir and combine them well.
- Add crushed cardamom and mix them well.
- Now add partially roasted coconut and combin them well.
- Remove from fire and set aside.
- Then roll small balls to form ladoo.
- Then roll it with desiccated coconut and set aside
- Repeat with the remaining coconut mix .
- Serve and enjoy the coconut laddu with tea or coffee.
Leave a Reply