- Maida flour
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbsp
- Sugar – 2 or 3 tbsp
- Ghee – 3 or 4 tbsp
- Firstly ,we have to take a pan
- Add maida flour, salt and turmeric powder ,mix them well.
- Add little by little water and knead smooth and soft dough.
- Then rest for half an hour .
- Sprinkle some flour on the flat surface .
- Then place the dough on the flat surface .
- Then roll it out into a large thin sheet with a roller pin
- Pour some ghee on the top and eventually spread
- Then fold the chapatti tightly ,then cut into small pieces
- Roll each piece vertically.
- Heat oil in a pan
- Ones oil is hot enough add kaaja
- Fry over medium low till they turn golden brown and crispy.
- Drain and keep aside.
- Heat water in a pan add sugar granules
- Combine them well
- Ones the sugar syrup is ready .
- Then immediately drop the fried kaaja into the warm sugar syrup.
- Soak them in the syrup for 4or 5 minutes.
- Drain the soaked kana
- Serve the tasty kaaja for tea or coffee.
Leave a Reply