- Vermicelli – 1 cup
- Milk -2 cup
- Cardamom-4 or5 nos
- Sugar -1/2 cup
- Cashew nut -3 tbsp
- Resins -2 tbsp
- Ghee-2or 3 tbsp
- Firstly we have to crush the cardamom and,keep aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan add cashew nut and resins fry till they become light golden brown .
- Drain and transfer into a another bowl and ,set aside.
- Now add vermicelli into the ghee pan and roasted them well.
- Pour some water and cook for some minutes.
- Add fresh milk , mix and boil them well.
- Then add sugar granules ,mix it well.
- Now the vermicelli payasam become thick, add some milk and boil them well.
- Add fried cashewnut ,resins and crush cardamom powder ,combine them well.
- Finally add some milk and boil for few seconds.
- Remove from fire and keep aside.
- Serve and enjoy the sweet kerala style vermicelli payasam
Leave a Reply