- Maida flour-1 kg
- Cardamom-4 or 5 pods
- Jaggary – 250 grm
- Rava – ½ cup
- Banana-2 or4 nos
- Turmeric powder -1 tsp
- Coconut pieces – ½ cup
- Salt – to taste
- Oil – for frying
- First we crush the cardamom and keep aside
- Then we heat jaggery and water in a sauce pan, melt and leave it to cool. When cooled,
strain its impurities and keep aside the syrup.
- Then we take a large bowl add maida flour, salt, cardamom powder ,turmeric and rava mix
- Again we add jaggery syrup. Mix and make a smooth and soft dough
- Then we add banana and mix it well and keep a side for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add coconut slices, fry until golden brown. Remove from heat and keep
aside for cool
- Then we add fried coconut pieces in to the dough mix and compain it well.
- In a deep frying pan, add in enough oil When oil is warm enough for frying, depth in your
hand in a bowl of water take a small portion of batter, make a ball and place it into the hot
- Then the process is continued until the batter is done.
- Fry it well till they become golden brown remove from heat. Drain its excess oil.
- Serve and enjoy kerala tea snack recipe