- Bread slices -7 pieces.
- All-purpose flour- 1 cup
- Sugar -1/2 cup
- Turmeric powder -1/2 teaspoon
- Water -1/4 cup
- Black cumin seeds-1 teaspoon
- Oil for frying
- Take a large bowl add all purpose flour, sugar, turmeric powder and black cumin seed mix
- Then we add little by little amount of water into the bowl mix well
- The batter should not be too thick or too loose, keep it a side.
- Slice the bread into half and keep a side
- Heat oil in a heavy bottom pan , take the cut bread and dip into the batter.
- The bread slice should be fully coated with the batter.
- Then we fry the bread ,those who are light brown on both sides, take it out from oil.
- Drain the excess oil and serve hot with tea.