- ginger-1 inch size
- cloves – 4
- mint leaves – 10
- water – half glass
- milk – 1 and half glass
- cardamom powder – quarter tsp
- cinnamon powder – quarter tsp
- nutmeg powder – quarter tsp
- tea powder – 2 tsp
- sugar – 2 to 2.5 tsp
- Firstly,crush ginger,cloves and mint leaves together in a mortar and make a slightly coarse paste.
- Next,keep half glass of water for boiling in a sauce pot.Add crushed ingredients to the boiling water and boil on low flame.
- Further add cardamom powder,cinnamon powder,nutmeg powder each of quarter tsp measurement.Also add 2 tsp of tea powder and stir well.
- Boil on low flame.
- Next add 1 and half glass of milk and stir again.
- Boil on low flame until flavors are well combined.
- Add 2 to 2.5 tsp of sugar now to the boiling tea.Alternately,sugar can be added just before serving the tea according to personal sweet preference.
- Filter the tea and serve hot.