* Netholi/ anchovies – 1kg.
* Ginger – 2 big piece.
* Pepper – 3 teaspoons.
* Garlic – 10 cloves.
* Salt to taste.
* Turmeric powder – 3/4 teaspoons.
* Coriander – 2 teaspoons.
* Green chilies – 3 nos.
* Mustard seeds.
* Curry leaves.
* Dry chilies.
* Chili powder – 3 tablespoons.
* Vinegar – 3 tablespoons.
1)Grind ginger, dried chilies, pepper, garlic, salt, turmeric powder, and coriander to a fine paste.
2) Marinate the prepared paste to the fish.
3) Fry the fish well in hot oil add curry leaves while frying.
4) Heat a wok with oil, splutter mustard seeds. Add finely chopped ginger, garlic, green chilies, and curry leaves and saute. Add asafoetida, fried fish, chili powder and vinegar, and saute.
Pickled Netholi/ anchovies is ready…