- All purpose flour- 1 cup
- Onion – 4 nos
- Ginger – 1 nos
- Green chilli – 2 or 3 nos
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
- Fennel seed – 1 tbsp
- Salt – 1 or 2 tsp
- First we have to chopped onion and set aside.
- Then chop the ginger and green chilli, keep it aside.
- Then wash and chopped the curry leaves,set aside.
- Then sprinkle some salt into the chopped onion pan
- mix them well with hands,so that the water from the onions start to come out
- Then add all-purpose flour and Combine them well with the onion
- Then add chopped ginger,fennel seed ,curry leaves and green chilli
- Then add red chilli powder and mix them well.
- This vada don’t need any additional water, the moisture in this onions is enough for making the batter.
- Heat oil in a pan .
- Make small balls out of this mixture and drop in hot oil
- Fry this till golden on a medium flame
- Now drain and set aside.
- Again doing same process for remaining mix
- Serve and enjoy the tasty onion vada with tea or coffee
Leave a Reply