*Sardines – 1/ kg.
*Green mango – 2.
*Drumstick – 3.
*Grated coconut – 1.
*Shallots (sliced) – 6.
*Ginger (big) – 1.
*Dried chilies – 3.
*Green chilies – 3.
*Coriander – 1 and 1/2 teaspoon.
*Turmeric – 1/4 teaspoon.
1) Clean sardines with salt and tamarind infused water.
2) Clean and cut green mango and drumstick.
3) Make a paste of shallots, coriander, garlic, dried chilies, and coconut. Add salt and turmeric. Transfer the paste to a cooking pot, add water and keep the pot over the flame and bring it to boil.
4) Add mango, drumstick, green chilies, ginger, and curry leaves. season with salt.
5) Once the gravy comes to boil, add the fish and oil. Once fish is cooked add little more oil and remove it from flame.
Tasty fish curry ready.