1) Chop jackfruit. Add turmeric and keep it for cooking.
2) Roast grated coconut(1), coriander (2 tablespoons), garlic (4 cloves), shallots (5 pieces), dried chilies (4 nos).
3) Make a paste of the coconut mix. Powder fennel and cinnamon.
4) Chop shallots(100gm), garlic (4), green chilies (2), ginger, curry leaves, and dried chilies.
5) Heat a pan with oil, splutter mustard. Saute in shallots(4). Saute in 2 tomatoes chopped.
6) Saute in the cooked jackfruit. Season with salt. To the paste add water and mix it into the jackfruit.
7) When it comes to boil keep it off the flame.
Tasty tender jackfruit curry ready…
Leave a Reply